.

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Overcoming My Difficult Past

wanting severe self-confidence is the biggest re inflexibleion I get to to appear for many years. I have in mind it is because among the three children in my family, I am the oldest to my younger infant and brother, my mom is forever strict on me. If I did something wrong, level off if it is the slightest thing, she will scold me hard, grave me non to do this and non to do that. Like I remember one time, I got a C- on math quiz. The moment my mom power saw the red numbers on the test sheet, her eyes glum red. She would head to the shoes console or kitchen and walk towards me with a thick stick or pipe, and she would start yelling at me and hit me, after smasher the red marks would ascending across and over my fortification and legs. My pargonnts reckon that it is a must that I do things right, so they seldom and almost never encourage or eulogise me when I did a well-behaved job on my projects or take down getting unbowed As on exams or midterms. The hitting a nd scolding make me witness that I could non do anything right, and I set up never satisfied my parents a little bit entirely to get a piddling compliment for them.\nI depend one of the reason that I am short of non having a persevering union to do things is because I think that I dope non do things right. Due to not getting peoples compliments often, so even when I did things right, it does not have the appearance _or_ semblance right to me, I ever so feel in that location are still things I could remedy or maybe there are some things need to fix. The classic example of miss a persevering center of attention when facing challenges of me is to lose weight. Because I am a immature birth child, neither can I be withal overweight or underweight, it is bounteous for my physical conditions. I have lost 10 kilos so far, but due to the impel of schoolwork and the pressure I have to face at home, I tend to obliterate much more to rout out them, when eating it would ma ke me feel better. And so now I gained 10 plus 1 kilo back. My mom always say the biggest reason that I can not be as slim as I was used to is b...

No comments:

Post a Comment